Terms and conditions of prepayment
- The basis for the obligation between the parties is the Purchaser agreeing to the offer made by the Seller and the accordingly formalised order.
- Changes cannot be made to an order that has already taken effect. Any changes will be formalised as a new order.
- The Seller has the right to refrain from fulfilling the order if the Purchaser has not made the prepayment within 7 (seven) days after the prepayment claim was presented.
- If the Purchaser withdraws from the order or does not pay for the product within 30 (thirty) days after the Purchaser was notified of the arrival of the goods, the Seller shall have the right to expropriate the product in order to cover costs and the Purchaser will not have any claims against the Seller arising from this.
- If the Purchaser withdraws, the prepayment will not be returned and the Purchaser will be obligated to reimburse to the Seller any damages related to withdrawing from the purchase.
- Withdrawal from the order is only permitted in instances provided in the Conditions of Sale and the law.
- Name, telephone number and email address are sent to the transport service providers DPD Eesti AS , Itella Estonia OÜ and Eesti Post AS chosen by the customer. If the goods are to be delivered by courier, the customer address is sent as well, in addition to the other contact details.