The controller of personal data for the e-store fendernet.ee is FenderNet OÜ (11018279), seated at Kalda 9, Tallinn 11625, tel 6713290 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following personal data are processed:
* name, telephone number and email address
* delivery address
* bank account number
* price of goods and services and payment history data
* customer support data
Personal data are processed for the following purposes
* Information andpersonal data collected in the course of page visits and orders placed on the website FenderNet.ee are treated as confidential and are not disclosed to third parties, except for the cases and extent set forth in legal acts in force in the Republic of Estonia. You have the right, at any time, to seek the correction or deletion of your personal data, by writing to email@example.com. We collect only personal data necessary for providing service or sending offers to you (if you have expressed such a wish by sending a query or completing the newsletter subscriber form). Collection of data may take place on our website, via email, in person, at events or by telephone.
* Personal data are used to administer customer orders and deliver goods.
* Purchase history data (date of purchase, goods, quantity, customer data) are used to prepare an overview of purchased goods and services and analysis of customer preferences.
* The bank account number is used to refund payments to the customer.
* Personal data such as email, telephone number, customer’s name are processed in order to resolve any matters related to goods and provision of service (customer support).
* The online store user’s IP address and other network identifiers are processed in order to provide the online store as a digital service and for keeping statistics on web use.
* Processing of personal data takes place for the purpose of performing the agreement entered into with the customer.
* Processing of personal data takes place for performing a legal obligation (e.g. accounting and resolution of consumer disputes).
Personal data are forwarded
* Personal data are forwarded to the e-store fendernet.ee customer support for administering purchases and purchase history and to resolve customer-side problems.
* Name, telephone number and email address are sent to the transport service providers DPD Eesti AS , Itella Estonia OÜ and Eesti Post AS chosen by the customer. If the goods are to be delivered by courier, the customer address is sent as well, in addition to the other contact details.
* Personal data are sent to the service provider for performing accounting procedures.
* Personal data may be sent to IT service providers for ensuring web store functionality or data hosting.
Security and access to data
* Personal data is housed in ERPLY servers located on the territory of EU or EEA member states. Data may be transmitted to countries whose level of data protection has been evaluated by the European Commission as adequate and to US companies that have joined the Privacy Shield framework. The data in all accounts can be accessed only by secure protocols such as HTTPS and SSH. In addition, all passwords on our servers and databases are encrypted. For storing data, we use an environment that is concealed behind firewalls and under constant surveillance. All of our software is updated regularly to ensure the latest security updates. For more information, visit our processors page.
* E-store employees have access to personal data to enable them to resolve technical issues related to use of e-store and to provide customer support service.
* The e-store applies appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification or unauthorized access and public disclosure.
* The sending of personal data to employees authorized by the e-store (e.g. transport service provider and data hosting) takes place on the basis of agreements entered into between the e-store and data processors. Processors are obliged to ensure appropriate protection measures when processing personal data.
Examination and correction of personal data
* If a purchase was made without a user account, the personal data can be examined via customer support.
Withdrawal of consent
* If processing of personal data takes place on the basis of customer consent, the customer has the right to withdraw consent, notifying customer support thereof by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of personal data
* Upon closure of an e-store customer account, the personal data shall be deleted unless such data need to be retained for accounting or for resolution of consumer disputes. If the purchase in the e-store was made without a user account, the purchase history shall be retained for three years.
* In case of disputes related to payments and consumer disputes, personal data shall be retained until the claim is discharged or the period of limitations has expired.
* Personal data necessary for accounting shall be retained for seven years.
Deletion of personal data
* In order to delete personal data, customer service must be contacted via email at email@example.com. Deletion requests shall be responded to within a maximum of one month and inquiries shall be made regarding the data deletion period.
Transfer of personal data
* Requests for transfer of personal data submitted via email shall be responded to within a maximum of one month. Customer support shall determine identity and provide notice of personal data subject to be transferred.
Direct marketing messages
* Email address and phone number shall be used for sending direct mail advertising if the customer has provided consent for this. If the customer wishes to opt out, they are to select the option in the footer of the email or contact customer support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If personal data are processed for the purpose of direct mail advertising (profiling), the customer has the right to lodge objects at any time in regard to the initial and further processing of their personal data, including in regard to profiling related to direct mail marketing, notifying customer support by email at email@example.com.
Resolution of disputes
* Resolution of disputes related to processing of personal data shall take place via customer support (FenderNet OÜ, Kalda 9, Tallinn 11625 tel : +372 6713 290, email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The supervisory body is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com).